Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Riparian Dreams...

Well, the cold weather is starting to pass. One good thing that came from it was a timely dry spell (and the frosts may have kicked the tulips into acceleration).

This morning, as I pooled through the vast list of 'draft' posts on blogger, wondering which one I was in the mood to work on, I found this post I had started on Waterways, when I was sourcing ideas for how we could beautify the titular brook at Willowbrook. I thought I would post it this morning, just as it is - a picture scrapbook of possibilities...


Above and Below: Pictures of the Avon at Warwick castle taken 2 years ago.


Above and below: A small stream running through the countryside in Devon, also taken about tht time.


Below: An assortment of riparian scenes...



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...